PaeDae is a fast growing start-up based in Santa Monica, California founded by experienced serial entrepreneurs with multiple exits. We are building a game-changing platform in the online game space. We are funded.
We are seeking a highly intelligent & optimistic full stack engineer who executes diligently and works well in a team environment. Imagine a job working with cool people, in a fast paced start-up, solving hard problems.
- Design and develop software for ad server, analytics, and optimization technologies
- Assist business development team with troubleshooting and quality control
- The ability to write high quality code, and deploy to live systems safely and efficiently
- Love of learning
- Great attitude
- Comfortable with the change & uncertainty that is inherent to start-ups
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Must be comfortable working with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL. Any NoSQL experience is also valued.
- Ability to architect a RESTful service architecture
- …using JSON protocol for communications
- Strong understanding of Linux technologies
- Knowledge and some experience with Linux/BSD and web servers (Apache/Lighttpd/nginx)
- Experience with AmazonAWS, or other cloud host provider
- Experience with Ruby on Rails & MVC
- Experience within the game sector
- Experience with big data & machine learning
- Experience with mobile apps
- Experience with the Facebook API
- Experience with personalization algorithms
We may consider you even if you are missing one or more of the requirements if you show a love of learning and the ability to learn quickly.
Local candidates strongly preferred. We are open to relocating the right candidate, or potentially remote workers via constant interaction with online video.
Please, no recruiters. Direct applicants only.